1. Using the Keyboard:
- Tap SPACE key twice to insert a full-stop and a space (i.e. new sentence).
- Setting cursor while typing, tap and hold on the text until you see a cursor, now move your finger to set the cursor exactly where you want to set it.
- To type a single number, just press and hold &123 and move your finger to the number you want to type and than release it.
2. Capturing Screenshot: Press Lock button and Windows key together to take a screenshot. Screenshots are stored in Photos :).
3. Toggling Profiles: Press Volume button than tap toggle on the right corner of the bar that appears on top of the screen to toggle between vibrate and ring+vibrate profiles.
4. Using Camera: While your phone is locked, press and hold Camera Key to start the camera without unlocking your phone.
5. Sharing Location: To send your location via SMS, compose new SMS and click attachment icon and choose location.
6. Tile it: If you want an app feature (e.g. WhatsApp contact) on Start menu, just click and hold it, than click pin to start.